The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has had a shakeup in the leadership of its Office of Information and Technology, according to a memo released by VA Chief Information Security Officer Brian Burns.
The following changes were made within the Office:
• Tina Burnette as executive director for field security services;
• Ruth Cannatti as lead for onboarding and personal identity verification services;
• Martin DeLeo as head of cloud security;
• Casey Johle as lead of the elevated privileges project team;
• Susan Perez as chief of staff; and
• Gary Stevens as lead for strategic and material weaknesses for the enterprise cybersecurity strategy team.
"These leaders are very familiar faces to many, and we look forward to engaging with them in their new roles," Burns said in the memo, adding that the changes were made to meet "evolving technology and security needs."